Date(s) - 05/04/2019
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sunnyside Presbyterian Church
Connecting Through Character Strengths Workshop
This Free workshop made possible, in part, by a grant from the Synod of Lincoln Trails
Other People Matter: Connecting Through Character Strengths
Positive relationships, with oneself and others, have a powerful influence over not only individual health and longevity but also teamwork and engagement in groups. Some experts view tending to relationships as a form of self-care.
This interactive 4-hour workshop applies a strengths lens to cultivating positive connections. Participants will learn research-based practices to help them:
• discover why we must actively pursue the positive,
• develop a deeper awareness of their unique character strengths profile
• notice and appreciate strengths in themselves and others
• align their strengths with daily activities
• avoid unintended conflicts and stress resulting from strengths over-use and under-use
• build strengths in groups (families or teams)
To prepare, participants should complete the free VIA survey on character strengths (click here) and bring their results to the workshop.
To confirm your attendance please complete the form below