NEW PERSPECTIVES GRANT OPPORTUNITY:
Dear Siblings in Christ,
The Communications and Visioning Team is pleased to be in ministry partnership with you on behalf of the presbytery.
In January 2020, the Synod of Lincoln Trails awarded the Presbytery of Wabash Valley a “Rise Up” Grant for ministry support in the 21st century. Our presbytery’s approved proposal was for a project we call “New Perspectives”. The presbytery has delegated to the Communications and Visioning Team the specific tasks to:
1.) receive applications for projects related to arts in the service of the Church,
2.) evaluate the requests, and
3.) approve recommendations for funding as appropriate.
Applications for grants may be completed online (BELOW) or addressed to the Communications and Visioning Team through the Presbytery office. Applications will be processed as they are received, and grants will be considered until all funds have been distributed.
Using the following criteria as a guide, please write a narrative grant proposal for your project or program.
* How will your project “awaken, enliven and enhance your congregation to bear new fruit in the Spirit?”
* Does your project have session endorsement?
* Is the project collaborative, financially feasible, and doable?
* Who are your partners in this project?
* Will this be a one-time project/program or ongoing?
* Are you willing to interpret your project to the presbytery through story, photography or video?
Questions may be directed to the presbytery office at 574-223-5678 or [email protected]